Your New York City Vivint app puts safety in the palm of your hand
The Vivint App allows your residential security and automation devices to adjust to your unique needs. With a few taps on your phone or tablet, you can:
● Control your home security system: Power on your devices and alarms before you head off to bed each night, or disarm the system remotely when visitors drop by when you're away. Or program your New York City home security system to arm at a predetermined time.
● View HD streams from your security cameras: Watch live feeds of your New York City security cameras in 1080p. Or receive 20-second short video snippets on your mobile device.
● Create a more efficient home: Set your lighting to a more fitting brightness, or look at your app to see if you left your lights on prior to leaving for work. Automatically lower the thermostat at bedtime. Then program a timer to raise it again before you start your day.
● Unlock and lock your doors: Manage one-time codes for maintenance workers, or unlock your doors from wherever you are. Get alerts sent to your phone when visitors arrive at house. You can even check if you left the garage door open.
● Pair security and automation systems together:
The biggest benefit of a Vivint system is that your home security and home automation devices work together. Program your lighting, alarm system, thermostat, and smart devices to respond to a timer. Setting your home to night mode only takes a quick press of a button.