Your security system’s indoor cameras in New York City are perfect baby monitors
One of the most significant things to know is that your indoor cameras are components of a cohesive system and accessible through an easy-to-use app. This provides you convenience and peace of mind as you may keep an eye on your little one from any location via your cell phone or mobile device. Here are a few more reasons why they are an excellent choice:
- Live high-def video feed: You’ll get crystal clear, high-definition images of your baby. You may even watch recorded segments directly from your phone.
- Bi-directional talk: Not only can you hear what’s going on, you have the chance to speak to your child directly through your indoor camera. This is a nice feature to calm a troubled sleeper. Better yet, you may use the talk feature via your smartphone app, regardless of your location.
- Enhanced viewing: Your cameras will have a wider viewing angle than standard baby monitors. You won’t miss a thing.
- Motion-detection with notifications: If your baby decides nap time is over and wants out of the crib, you are able to get motion-activated alerts delivered right to your mobile device.
- One-tap communications: Despite the fact this feature is typically for older kids, it’s worth bringing up. With an easy touch of a button, your youngster can touch base with you by means of your smartphone app.
Having your comprehensive smart home accessible in a smartphone app is a terrific bonus. If you find that your baby is struggling to sleep and believe it may be a bit uncomfortable in the room, you can alter the temp on your smart thermostat. In the event they wake up, you can switch on the nursery’s smart lights to notify them you’re on your way. Have more than one child? You can use two indoor cameras and enjoy access to both of them with one home security app.
Get Your New York City smart home with indoor cameras
Would you like to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor? Design your own New York City smart home and get the assurance and protection Vivint’s high-tech surveillance systems can supply. Call (332) 877-9062 today and explore how we can make your residence more convenient and safer for all family members.