How does home monitoring work in New York City?
After much deliberation, you’ve reached the decision that a home security system is the top way to boost your property’s safety. You even enjoy the thought of a smart home to add convenience and energy conservation to your life. But are you still wondering about home monitoring?
Let’s take a moment to explore how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this additional line of protection is worth every penny.
Learn how New York City home monitoring works
If you enjoy the idea of always having someone there to support you in times of emergency, 24-hour home monitoring is a great choice for you. Even though they are always just seconds away when you need them, that isn’t suggesting they are overly intrusive. You won’t see them constantly viewing your house or reviewing your camera recordings. Rather, they go to work the instant an emergency strikes. Here’s how:
- Whenever one of your components is tripped -- whether it’s a window sensor or CO detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is signaled instantly.
- Your command center then sends the warning automatically to your monitoring team.
- A Vivint monitoring specialist will then contact you to confirm the situation and inquire about your safety.
- When the monitoring staff is not able to reach you, they will proceed to notify emergency services.
- Your team is there to support you through the crisis and will serve as the primary point of contact with emergency personnel if you are not at home.
Essentially, you may think of monitoring as having your very own security staff linked to your security devices. This is more than simply inner peace as you have actual, live professionals to help you when you need them most.
Protecting your house, even when you’re not there
Having a 24-hour backup poised and ready in case of an emergency is nice when you’re home as you’ll be occupied ensuring those in your family are safe. It’s even more essential when an emergency takes place while you’re at work or traveling. Imagine your flood alarm tripping or an access point sensor setting off your alarm when you’re on a trip. What happens when no one is there to hear the sound of the blaring siren? By integrating 24-hour monitoring, your property is always guarded, no matter your location.
Your Vivint Smart Hub is vital in New York City home monitoring
You can consider your Vivint Smart Hub as the core of your home security system. All signals from components go through this convenient, central hub. Along with being your direct link to monitoring specialists, the smart hub provides these extra virtues:
- Emergency button to contact your smart home monitoring specialists
- 2-way audio capability allowing you to talk right to your monitoring staff
- You are able to call for assistance with any kind of concern, including medical situations
If you can’t locate your cell phone when a disaster takes place, you may still communicate with your monitoring staff directly through your central hub.
Request home monitoring with your advanced New York City security system
Turn to the experts at Vivint and order a completely connected New York City smart home with the 24-hour monitoring, smoke and CO detectors, and security sensors you should have. We understand the significance of monitoring which is the reason why it is included with our core packages. If you want to enhance the protection of your home, call (332) 877-9062 or complete the following form to get started.