After much deliberation, you’ve reached the decision that a home security system is the top way to boost your property’s safety. You even enjoy the thought of a smart home to add convenience and energy conservation to your life. But are you still wondering about home monitoring?
Let’s take a moment to explore how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this additional line of protection is worth every penny.
Learn how New York City home monitoring works
If you enjoy the idea of always having someone there to support you in times of emergency, 24-hour home monitoring is a great choice for you. Even though they are always just seconds away when you need them, that isn’t suggesting they are overly intrusive. You won’t see them constantly viewing your house or reviewing your camera recordings. Rather, they go to work the instant an emergency strikes. Here’s how:
- Whenever one of your components is tripped -- whether it’s a window sensor or CO detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is signaled instantly.
- Your command center then sends the warning automatically to your monitoring team.
- A Vivint monitoring specialist will then contact you to confirm the situation and inquire about your safety.
- When the monitoring staff is not able to reach you, they will proceed to notify emergency services.
- Your team is there to support you through the crisis and will serve as the primary point of contact with emergency personnel if you are not at home.
Essentially, you may think of monitoring as having your very own security staff linked to your security devices. This is more than simply inner peace as you have actual, live professionals to help you when you need them most.