Work With Your 24-hour Monitoring Specialists
Whenever your home alarm system in New York City goes off, your 24/7 monitoring specialists will act immediately. Their first step is to validate your alarm, and that involves getting in contact with you. The guideline they follow is based on the type of emergency. To illustrate, if the emergency is of a medical nature, one effort will be made to get in touch with you before assistance is deployed. In the event of an intrusion - the most frequent sort of alarm - a monitoring professional will follow these guidelines to get in touch with you:
- An effort will be made to communicate with you using the central command panel. You will usually be required to supply a passcode.
- If that effort doesn’t prompt a response, a call is made to your main contact number.
- A secondary number or your primary contact person is called next.
- If you still can’t be reached, nearby law enforcement officers are dispatched.
- Your monitoring professionals will attempt to reach you again after emergency personnel are contacted.
If you're not in a situation where you can communicate with the monitoring team, don't worry. Support will still be dispatched even if you're unable to verify the emergency.
Get protection for any emergency with a Vivint home alarm system in New York City
Stay ready for any situation with a contemporary home alarm system in New York City from Vivint. Dial (332) 877-9062 to begin customizing your property’s defense today.